Date of the last modification of the document: 03.07.2022.
1. Who we are?
This policy describes the kinds of data we may collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use that information and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices available to you regarding the collection and use of your data when you visit our website.
2. What types of data we collect, and how we collect them?
Personal data is any information on the basis of which the identity of an individual is established or can be established.
You can visit our website anonymously, without disclosing personal data, because we do not automatically collect this kind of personal data (such as your Name, Surname, Address, etc.), unless you voluntarily send us your data via the contact form on the website, in which case you give your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the purposes of communication. All personal data shall be used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which consent was granted. Consent for the processing of personal data may be given by persons aged 16 or over, while for persons under 16 consent must be given by a parent or guardian.
2.1 The contact form / communication via e-mail
When you contact us via e-mail or using the contact form on our Website, the personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the purpose for which they are intended, i.e., for the purposes of getting in contact with you, and contacting you back. Your contact information can be erased after these purposes have been fulfilled, should you request it.
2.2 Web analysis services
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit in the following ways:
a) by collecting information and storing it in files on our servers (in our server log files), and processing it with the specialised tools AWstats (https://www.awstats.org/) and Webalizer (http://www.webalizer.org) for log analysis and data visualisation.
This is information about the history of http requests, which also includes the client’s IP address, the date/time, pages visited and clicks, HTTP codes, the amount of data transferred, data about the client’s web browser, etc.
b) by using the Google Analytics service
We use this information and these tools to manage our websites and our IT solutions, to understand how visitors navigate through our website and services, and to improve your user experience of our website and services.
3. Embedded third-party content
Our Website communicates with external sources (services) to ensure the proper functioning of webpages, plugins and the display of content.
The external sources we connect to are:
- fonts.googleapis.com, fonts.gstatic.com – in order to use fonts from external sources
- maps.googleapis.com, maps.gstatic.com – – in order to communicate with the Google Maps service and display interactive maps
- www.google-analytics.com, www.googletagmanager.com – in order to communicate with Google Analytics and Google tag services for the dvertising, analytics and advertising purposes
- reCAPTCHA – in order to communicate with Google’s service for the purposes of protecting against spam and misuse of contact forms
4. Links to other sites
5. Whom we share your data with
We will not make the data we collect available to unauthorised third parties in any way, except for purposes stipulated by the law.
An additional circumstance in which we will share your data with authorised third parties and an additional purpose for which we use your data is to provide information to Google Inc. as described in Item 2.2 of this Policy (use of the Google Analytics service).
6. How long we retain your data
All data are erased upon termination of the purpose for which they were collected or upon termination of the contractual relationship, and no later than the expiration of any statutory obligations related to the storage of personal data. We permanently delete all server logs with your data (Item 2.2) that are older than three months.
7. Your rights over your data
Our user has the following rights at all times:
- the right to access and inspect data
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- the right to data portability
- the right to withdraw consent
- the right to file a complaint
- the right to correct and modify personal data if the data are incomplete or inaccurate
- the right to erasure of personal data in cases such as the cessation of the purpose of processing, withdrawal of consent or in the event of a complaint
8. How we protect your data
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful handling and from accidental loss, destruction or damage. When providing your personal data via our website, this information is sent securely via the internet, using high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers located in the EU (in Croatia).
9. Automatic decision making and/or profiling
We do not use your data for automatic decision making or profiling.
For all questions and/or comments, please contact us using the contact details below.
Villa Zelenjak – Ventek